HR and Benefits Info at the Touch of a Finger –
There’s an App for That!
Download the ADP® Mobile Solutions application and your smartphone or tablet device can also be your 24/7 human resources and benefits manager. And with recent enhancements, you can do even more with a touch of your finger!
- Pay. View your last five pay statements, including details about your earnings and deductions (such as federal and state income taxes, Social Security, etc.), including your year-to-date earnings. To use this feature, you must have a Netsecure account. See My TotalSource® for more information.
- Benefits. View your current and future benefit elections (e.g., medical, dental, life insurance and more), as well as the name and number of the company providing your coverage. You can also see details about your dependents and beneficiaries.
- Contacts. Access a corporate directory that includes phone number, email and reporting relationships for your company contacts.
- News. Read up-to-date information from ADP TotalSource.
You can use this app on any of these devices:
- iPhone® (3G, 3GS or 4 iOS 3.1.3 or higher)
- iPad® (1 or 2 iOS 3.1.3 or higher)
- iPod Touch® (3rd or 4th generation iOS 3.1.3 or higher)
- Android (V2.0 or higher)
- BlackBerry® (v4.6.1 or higher)
Accessing the App
There are two ways to access the ADP Mobile app:
- Download the app from the App Store (for iPhone®/iPad Touch® only).
- Go to: mobile.adp.com (for any phone with a browser).
Once you’ve accessed the app:
- Enter the My TotalSource User ID (Netsecure) and select “Submit.”
- Enter your password and select “Log In.”
- From the Springboard, you can now access the ADP Mobile app.
The features are available to any worksite employee with a Netsecure account.